With a skate inspired design the Kiana by Salomon is made for young freestyle skiers. The helmets liner is easy to remove allowing you to wash it after a long session on the slopes; this keeps the helmet odour free and increases the products life-span.
- REMOVABLE/WASHABLE - For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - One Size fits all Mechanical adjustment system for a wider size range.
- INJECTED ABS + EPS LINER - Injected shell delivers high durability, shock absorption, impact deflection, and resistance to penetration.
- HALF SHELL - A helmet design with soft ear covers for more comfort and modern style.
- REMOVABLE EAR PADS - Comfortable and warm for cold days. Removable for warmer weather conditions.
- FAUX FUR - Faux fur lining for soft, cozy comfort.
- AIRFLOW CONCEPT - Channels designed inside the shell provide even air movement all over your head.
- MATTE FINISH - Metallic paint with a matte varnish finish.
- CHINSTRAP DRESSING - Padding around the chin strap of the helmet reduces chaffing and improves comfort.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 - Certified organizations which are accredited to test & cerfify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.