The award-winning Fornix is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet. By applying aramid strings and moulding them together with the foam liner, it was possible to develop a lightweight helmet while maintaining structural stability and a high level of protection. The aramid allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption.
The POC Fornix comes in three sizes (XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL) depending on your head circumference, and has a dial adjuster at the back that enables you to control the perfect fit to your head.
The Fornix is generously ventilated with a simple glove friendly lever at the back that controls the top 6 vents to quickly let out excess heat or close off the helmet when it starts to snow. Two rear vents and two front vents help regulate airflow through the helmet to keep your goggles from fogging up.
The stretchable outer goggle clip secures your goggles in place and the ear flaps are removable, as are the inner comfort panels for either washing or for extra room or less warmth.
Most importantly, the Fornix comes in both bright and this seasons fashion colours so you can mix and match it with your ski outfits and goggles.
The aussieskier team has skied in this helmet all over the world for years, and the customer reviews for this helmet are fantastic. Take a read for yourself below.
- In-mould helmet with EPS liner.
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- Goggle vents evacuate steam from your goggles.
- Fixed goggle clip.
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit.
- Certifications: EN 1077-B, ASTM 2040
- Weight: 420g
- XS-S (51-54cm)
- M-L (55-58cm)
- XL-XXL (59-62cm)
|Unisex (cm)||XS - S||M - L||XL - XXL|
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.