On any given winter day at the shop, more than half of us at the Aussieskier shop are in a Nano Air. The versatility of the highly breathable Fullrange® insulation makes this piece our go to puffer jacket. It features 4 way mechanical stretch throughout the jacket to ensure ultimate comfort no matter how you bend.
Layer it under a shell for warmth while skiing in resort, drop the shell while ski-touring and it will perfectly regulate your core temperature. Going for a run on a cold day in Melbourne? No match for the Nano Air.
If you manage to get it to smell, highly unlikely, it is safe to machine wash and hang dry as you would any other clothing.
One of those pieces you will wish you knew about earlier. So good you'll want two. (Richard has three. Not kidding)
- Our updated 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation