The Atomic Bent Chetler 100 is an all-new shape for Atomic. Chris Benchetler has been given the task of designing a ski that excels in all conditions to complement his powder slaying Bent Chetler 120. In addition to the narrower waist, the ski has a more pronounced camber, shorter rocker zone and a stiffer profile. All leading to harder snow capability.
The Bent Chetler 100 is a great all-around ski, featuring a directional twin tip design, short double rocker and HRZN Tech. Adding up to some very playful and manoeuvrable tips and tails. However this isn't just a soft jib ski, the midsection of the ski is heavily cambered and reasonably stiff. Hard snow performance was definitely high on the priority list with Chris when designing this ski.
Chris's influence lies heavily in the Freeride Backcountry category, and that's where this ski sits neatly. The Chetler 100 weighs in at 1600g per ski, easily light enough to put some Touring Bindings on and not be burdened by a heavy setup. If you are coming from a Freestyle background and are looking for a set of Touring Skis, these are definitely a great choice.
Do you need bindings as well? We have taken the guesswork out of it for you. Buy an Atomic Bent Chetler 100 Ski and Binding Package now!
- Dimensions: 128/100/119
- Lengths: 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- Radius: 18m in 172cm
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.