The XTM Steve Lee Beanie are awesome cosy beanies from XTM and are part of a joint effort in our to help support our great mate and industry legend Steve Lee in his recovery effort from a debilitating stroke.
He’s currently fighting hard to regain as much as he can, but his prognosis is not great, with 24/7 care being required for the rest of his life.
He is more conscious about the hardship that it has brought on his family and friends rather than himself and his humour keeps him buoyant and is infectious.
He needs our help to keep him out of shared care facilities and get him the best rehab, accommodation and transport in order to help him prove his prognosis wrong and get him back to living a more independent life again.
XTM have generously covered the cost of all of the design, manufacturing & shipping so that 100% of proceeds go directly to Steve's recovery fund.
We are selling them at cost so there is zero profit at our end either. Given we ship everything for free, if you were to choose Express Shipping or in-store pickup at checkout then it would help us a bit too.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.