5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofer is the best way to re-waterproof your outerwear and keep you dry while skiing in the rain. Nikwax's water-based proofing adds a DWR coating to your garment and revives the breathability. Helping to keep you warmer, drier and more comfortable on your outdoor adventures.
The Wash-In application is best for 3L construction. Or any jacket or pants that don't have any insulation or lining. Waterproofing an inner lining can impact the breathability of a garment. If in doubt about what type of garment you have, use the spray-on TX Direct applicator or give us a call.
If you are going through the process of re-waterproofing your gear, make sure you clean it first. If you need to get some Tech Wash as well, save some money and get it in a Gear Cleaning pack!
How To Use
- For best results, clean garments using Nikwax Tech Wash first.
- Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place a maximum of 2 clean garments in a washing machine.
- Use 100ml per garment.
- Run 30°C synthetic cycle and slow spin.
- Let the garment air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Contact us with your proof of purchase to begin the process.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a change of mind return.
In-store: Subject to the below conditions, items purchased in-store can be returned for an exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase.
Online: Subject to the below conditions, items purchased online can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.