Nikwax TX Direct Spray-On Waterproofer is the easiest way to re-waterproof your outerwear and keep you dry while skiing in the rain. Nikwax's water-based proofing adds a DWR coating to your garment and revives the breathability. Helping to keep you warmer, drier and more comfortable on your outdoor adventures.
The Spray-On application is best for insulated garments as well as anything with a drop lining. Any garment can be re-waterproofed with the Spray-On, whereas the Wash-in formula is best saved for lightweight 3L pieces.
If you are going through the process of re-waterproofing your gear, make sure you clean it first. If you need to get some Tech Wash as well, save some money and get it in a Gear Cleaning pack!
How To Use
- For best results, clean garments using Nikwax Tech Wash first.
- Protect working surface and lay clean wet fastened garment flat.
- Hold bottle 15 cm/6 inches away from the garment.
- Apply evenly to outside of the fabric.
- Wait for 2 minutes. Remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.