North America's best-selling avalanche transceiver. Legendary ease of use, real-time display, and triple receive antenna. An intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it easy to use right out of the box. Includes special mode and multiple burial indicator lights. Thinner profile and harness than Tracker DTS. Includes Special mode and multiple burial indicator lights.
- Fast internal processor essentially eliminates lag so you can quickly search for a victim without having to wait for your transceiver
- 3 receiving antennas allow excellent precision and pinpoint search capabilities no matter what position the victim is buried in
- Mechanical search/transmit switch clearly indicates the mode you are in and is easy to operate; pull the switch to enter search and push it back in to return to transmit
- Numeric distance display shows approximate distance in meters to buried transmitter; pinpoint search loudspeaker provides reinforcement to visual data
- When searching, LED lights indicate the direction of the victim's signal; simply rotate the transceiver and proceed as the lights indicate
- Special Mode narrows the search angle field to assist in searches for multiple burials; indicator light illuminates when multiple burials are detected
- Tracker2 has a thinner profile and harness than the Backcountry Access Tracker DTS (sold separately); rubberized housing provides a sure grip
- Included holster harness system allows the unit to be easily removed for searching
- Operates on 457 kHz frequency and is fully compatible with other 457 kHz units; functions as a transmitter and receiver
- Uses 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included), which provide a minimum life of 250 hrs. in transmit mode; 50 hrs. in receive mode
Please Note - Avalanche Beacons are not eligible for returns. They are life-saving devices and we need to ensure the integrity of the product by ensuring our customers receive a factory-sealed device with no chance of being compromised.