5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Package the BCA Tracker S with a Shovel and Probe and Save!
This Set contains the BCA Tracker S Beacon, B-1 Extendable Shovel and Stealth 240 Probe.
The BCA Tracker S Avalanche Transceiver has the performance, ease of use and instantaneous real-time display of the Tracker 3, without the pro-level features of the Tracker 3 that recreational users do not need.
The Tracker S features the same clear user interface and small and compact housing. Making the Tracker S an excellent choice for recreational Backcountry Skiers.
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Max Range: 55 meters
- Search Strip Width: 50 meters
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery Life: a minimum of 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode. (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit Weight w/ Batteries: 5.8 oz / 165 g including batteries (not harness)
- Harness Weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x 1.0 inches / 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.6 cm
- Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty.
- Origin: Assembled and tested in the USA.
- Patents & Licenses: U.S. patent numbers: 6,167,249 & 6,484,021, B. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Please Note - Avalanche Beacons are not eligible for returns. They are life-saving devices and we need to ensure the integrity of the product by ensuring our customers receive a factory-sealed device with no chance of being compromised.
BCA's most popular Avalanche Shovel, Lightweight, Extendable and Packable.
The B-1 EXT avalanche shovel is both light and extendable for weight conscious skiers and snowboarders that prefer the comfort and functionality of an extendable shovel. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- The 6061 aluminium BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, “ferrule-less” blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment.
- Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside.
The BCA Stealth avalanche probes feature the easiest and fastest assembly on the market, with no loose cable to cause hangups. The top segment stealthfully nests inside the next probe section, reducing the number of segments and size of the probe bundle when disassembled in your pack.
A 240cm probe is a great length for recreational use. The lightweight aluminium is easily storable in your alpine touring pack.
Equipped with laser-etched depth markings for measuring snowpack and/or victim depth to determine the dimensions of the excavation area before shovelling.
Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.