An Old classic from The North Face, the Freedom pants are a winner! These burly ski pants are crafted with a lightweight, durable waterproof exterior for all-day protection. The Chimney Venting™ system allows air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow and perfect temperature regulation. DryVent 2L has got your back till the last lift stops spinning.
No frills, no fuss, just get out there and after it.
DryVent 210D 189 g/m² 100% nylon
- Waterproof shell ski pants
- Original fit with articulation
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Single cargo pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Chimney Venting™ internal gaiters
- Durable kickpatches
- Average Weight: 673 g (23.74 oz)
Click here for size chart.