The Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Ski Pants are Patagonia's top spec insulated option. Featuring 2L Gore-Tex and chock full of Thermogreen insulation these pants can handle the absolute worst of it.
They have really thought of everything with these pants, articulated knees, comfortable polyester-taffeta lining, belt loops that are built into the material rather than being stitched on, thigh vents, a perfect women's-specific fit, and the best materials known to ski pants.
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved