The Patagonia Triolet is up there with the best Ski Touring shells available. Built with a lightweight Gore-Tex 3L waterproof/breathable fabric it can handle the worst weather known to man, whilst not weighing you down.
Feature-wise it holds up as well, the pockets are situated up high to stay clear of harness and backpack straps, the underarm vents open right up allowing for huge breathability gains. Patagonia has re-designed the Hood to provide optimal visibility and have sized it to snugly fit over a helmet.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist-seal
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish