The P-6 Responsibili-Tee isn't just any old cotton T-Shirt. This 100% recycled T-shirt is made from 4.8 plastic bottles and .26 pounds of fabric scrap and saves 63 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. It is a glimpse into what the future holds for environmental clothing design and production looks like.
The P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste.
As with most of their Tee's, the original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Representing the next evolution in Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Patagonia original art
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing