Patagonia Mens Torrentshell Ski Jacket
You Save 20% ($34.00)
Fishing, footy, taking a walk down to the shops on a rainy day - the Torrentshell jacket will keep the rain off for all your urban adventures.
Featuring a 100% recycled nylon face fabric; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability which is sleek and packable.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop