Refined and polished. The New Patagonia Torrentshell 3L takes the impressive waterproofing and packability of the old Torrentshell and ramped up the durability and hand-feel. The Torrentshell 3L Jacket now features a 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. It is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability;
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.