On any given winter day at the shop, more than half of us at the Aussieskier shop are in a Nano Air. The versatility of the highly breathable Fullrange® insulation makes this piece our go to puffer jacket. It features 4 way mechanical stretch throughout the jacket to ensure ultimate comfort no matter how you bend.
Layer it under a shell for warmth while skiing in resort, drop the shell while ski-touring and it will perfectly regulate your core temperature. Going for a run on a cold day in Melbourne? No match for the Nano Air.
If you manage to get it to smell, highly unlikely, it is safe to machine wash and hang dry as you would any other clothing.
One of those pieces you will wish you knew about earlier. So good you'll want two. (Richard has three. Not kidding)
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.