5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Same iconic design as our classic MLC® bag, only smaller and made with 100% postconsumer recycled polyester Black Hole fabric in the body, lining and webbing. Burly, soft-sided suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for world travel. Meets strict carry-on requirements.
- Light and strong 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Clamshell design for the main zippered compartment features two separate chambers for easy packing, access and organization
- Top zippered compartment organizes essentials; zippered pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passport; tablet sleeve; mesh pockets keep all other necessities organized and accessible
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- Three carrying options: backpack with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder bag with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- Meets international carry-on requirements
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,200 g (2 lbs 10.32 oz)
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Contact us with your proof of purchase to begin the process.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.