5 Great reasons to buy from us:
The Osprey Soelden 32 is a model ski touring day pack. It is a roomy 32L pack designed to carry everything you would need day-in-day-out in the backcountry comfortably. Everything you would expect from Osprey's quality range of packs, built with ski touring in mind.
Large J-zip front pocket is your entry point into the avalanche safety pocket with compartmentalization for probe and shovel handle, keeping your tools where you need them in case of emergency.
The main pocket makes up the majority of the volume and is accessible through the thermoformed back panel. Back panel access gives you the ability to get deep into your pack without pulling everything out, helping keep you organised and have everything on hand in a jiffy.
When loaded with up to 10+kgs the padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry even when breaking trail toward distant peaks. Comfortable carry when loaded is an Osprey speciality and they have nailed it in the Soelden 32.
Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop, and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove-friendly buckles and zippers poles let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on the summit.
AVALANCHE SAFETY KIT POCKET
A quick-access extended J-zipper with an extra-large opening provides access to avalanche safety gear secured inside the pack. An easy-to-find third zipper pull allows rapid access if a helmet, skis or snowboard are being carried on the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades and the dual centre sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows helmets for a comfortable ascent. The helmet carry can be deployed to the front panel or top of the pack as to not block the preferred ski- or snowboard-carry options.
- Glove Friendly - Glove-friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Backpanel Access - Dual zippered access to dry storage and hydration compartment
- A-frame Ski Carry - Lower reinforced ski carry loops and upper side carry straps provide secure and comfortable A-frame ski carry
- Side Compression - Dual upper and lower side compression help keep the pack load stable and compressed
- Tuckaway Ice Tool Loops - Dual tool loops provide secure attachment on technical ascents and also tuckaway when not in use
|Kamber / Kresta Size||Torso Length (cm)|
|XS / S||33-43|
|S / M||40-51|
|M / L||48-58|
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Contact us with your proof of purchase to begin the process.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a change of mind return.
In-store: Subject to the below conditions, items purchased in-store can be returned for an exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase.
Online: Subject to the below conditions, items purchased online can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.