New for 2020, the Nordica Enforcer 88 is a ski we wished happened long ago. The Enforcer 93 is one of our most popular skis of recent times and has been crying for a little brother for more piste focused skiers for years.
It maintains a hefty amount of tip rocker and a great shape for skiing off-piste, but built on an 88mm platform, the Enforcer 88 excels on the piste as well as off.
Who’s it for?
The Enforcer 88 doesn't hold back in terms of construction. It is a strong ski, built for strong skiers. Intermediates will find them heavy and cumbersome, but more experienced skiers will love how powerful and versatile the Enforcer 88 is.
Why we love it?
The Enforcer 88 is a perfect ski for skiers who spend a lot of time off piste but realise the necessity of skiing on them. If the wider Enforcer 93 has scared you because of its width, the 88 is a perfect match.
Looking for a Ski & Binding Package? We have taken the guesswork out of it for you. Buy a Nordica Enforcer 88 Ski & Binding Package now!
- Dimensions: 121-88-109 in 172cm
- Lengths: 165cm, 172cm, 179cm, 186cm
- Radius: 15.5m
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.