Need room for more gear? The Big Bastard is designed to make your long adventures more comfortable. Featuring a lightweight and protective Rib Cage System, this bag lets you bring all you've got!
Hook any of the Douchebags Backpacks onto The Big Bastard and let the wheels take all of the weight. Hugely convenient when travelling through airports with little ones in tow.
Despite its 90-litre size, the Big Bastard is light on its toes. Big wheels and a sturdy, two-stage retractable handle allow for smooth navigation. Convenient side-, top- and bottom handles ensure safe and comfortable handling and carrying.
The integrated ribcage construction, consisting of strong and lightweight ABS ribs, has allowed all traditional padding to be removed – leaving the bag to be lightweight and protective.
Our patented hook-up system fully integrates with all backpacks turning two products into one single unit, placing the weight over the wheels for maximum volume but minimum hassle.
Width: 43cm / 16.9in
Length: 24.5cm / 9.4in
Height: 87cm / 34.3in
Weight: 4.5kg / 9.9 lbs
Volume: 90 liters
Outer Shell: Polyester 600D / 1680D / TEP 500D
Inner Lining: Polyester 300D
ABS protection ribs
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.