Great flotation and good handling, the nocta is the ultimate toy for big conditions.
The association of great float, full reverse camber and straight edges allows the nocta to accumulate big flotation in powder, good stability on the edges and great handling.
Looking for a Ski & Binding Package? We have taken the guesswork out of it for you. Buy a Black Crows Nocta Ski & Binding Package now!
- big width: 122mm waist.
- reverse camber: easy pivot and easy to carve.
- extended sidecut: big turning radius, giving stability at high speed.
- moderate flex along the whole ski = high performance and tolerant.
Advanced - Expert
Advanced - Expert
Length 177 185 190 Tip Width (mm) 139 140 140 Waist Width (mm) 122 122 122 Tail Width (mm) 132 132 134 Radius 26m 26m 26m
Marker Griffon - Our most popular alpine binding for men.
Incredible downhill performance, wide range of boot compatibility and neutral ramp angle in a lightweight build.
Atomic Shift - Touring and Resort skiing combined.
Alpine binding downhill performance swaps to pin touring at the flick of a switch. Perfect for a one ski quiver.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.