Urban-inspired technical backpack designed to accompany skiers from the ski resort to high alpine routes. Developed in collaboration with Bruno Compagnet and the mountain guides of Chamonix, the Dorsa 27 responds to the needs of ski mountaineers: robust, minimal, light. exactly what you need, nothing you don’t.
- 2 openings, a main roll top to load & a front zip to find something easily at the bottom.
- 2 ice axe loops.
- 1 system to carry skis on sides.
- 1 system to carry skis in diagonal.
- Comfy shoulder straps with dual density foams.
- Removable hipbelt, adjustable with a metal buckle.
- Sternum strap.
- Inner pockets for shovel, probe and waterbag
- Volume: 27 liters.
- Colour: black.
- Material: Cordura® fabrics