The Tracker 4 is the latest of the fastest, easiest to use series of beacons. Combining the burly Tracker 2's rubber-reinforced outer casing with the sophisticated internal electronics of the Tracker 3. The Tracker4 just took it up a notch, with a rubberised over-molded case, larger LED display, and the same Tracker interface that basically makes it impossible not to find your companion. Signal suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for fleet management.
- WEIGHT ~ 7.6 oz / 215 g including batteries, not harness
- DIMENSIONS ~ 4.7” x 3.0” x 1.0” / 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.6 cm
- FREQUENCY 457 kHz
- POWER Three AAA alkaline batteries
- MAX RANGE 55 meters
- SEARCH STRIP WIDTH 50 meters
- BATTERIES three AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- UNIT WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
- HARNESS WEIGHT 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- WARRANTY 5 Year ORIGIN Assembled and tested in the
- USA PATENT US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1.
- CERTIFICATION Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Please Note - Avalanche Beacons are not eligible for returns. They are life-saving devices and we need to ensure the integrity of the product by ensuring our customers receive a factory-sealed device with no chance of being compromised.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.