The Atomic Hawx Ultra 95W is a narrow lasted, low volume ski boot perfect for ladies and teenagers who have slender calves and feet to match. Prolite construction incorporates lightweight plastics to help the skier to conserve energy throughout the day and makes travel easy. A flex rating of 95 will give skiers enough resistance to push into their turns and carve but also have the perfect flex for confident off-piste skiing.
Atomic is using Memory Fit plastics in most of their range to great success, and this boot is no exception. This technology allows your boot fitter to easily mould the shell and cuff of the boot to your foot, accommodating average width feet and more developed calves. Thinsulate insulation gives your feet the best chance of staying warm all day long so you can enjoy your turns.
- Last: 98mm (24.5)
- Weight: 1540g (24.5)
- Memory Fit
- 3M™ Thinsulate Insulation
- Women Specific Cuff
- Memory Fit 3D Gold W Liner
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckleit
- 15° Forward Lean
- 3° Shell Rotation
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
Ski Boot Flex:
Beginner - Advanced
Beginner - Advanced
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.