Atomic Hawx Magna 130 S is a high performance, stiff flexing men's boot that sits at the top of Atomics wide-fit Magna series. Bringing the legendary Hawx fit and feel to 102mm lasted boots has helped those of us with wide high, volume feet and muscular not miss out on high performing ski boots. Using Memory Fit technology, this ski boot can easily be adapted by your ski boot fitter to help super wide feet that usually struggle to find a boot that offers performance and comfort.
Power shift allows you to alter the flex and the forward lean of the boot, whilst cuff alignment ensures your skis will stay flat on the snow. Atomics partnership with 3MTM continues, using ThinsulateTM foam to insulate the foot and keep toes toasty warm.
- 2126g per boot (26.5)
- 102mm last (26.5)
- Memory Fit
- Easy Step In
- Power Shift
- PU Cuff / PU Shell
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner with 3MTM ThinsulateTM
- 50 mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.