Atomic Hawx Magna 105W S is a high-performance ski boot for confident skiers with wide, high volume feet and more developed calves. With the legendary Hawx fit and lightweight plastics, no more do you have to compromise performance just because you have wide feet. It’s the lightest boot in its class and packed with features for wider feet like the easy step-in zone and a wide tongue.
Go see your boot fitter to take advantage of Memory Fit plastics for a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. What that means is you can easily expand the boot in higher pressure areas and mould your liners for the ultimate in performance and comfort. With Power Shift, you can adjust your forward lean and alter your flex index + 10 flex points to suit you, whilst the Silver liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive.
- Last: 102mm (24.5)
- Weight: 1940g (24.5)
- Memory Fit shell personalisation
- Easy Step-in
- Power Shift
- 3M™ Thinsulate Insulation in Liner
- PU Shell / PU Cuff
- Women Specific Cuff
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- 13°-17° Forward Lean
- 3° Shell Rotation
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
Ski Boot Flex:
Intermediate - Expert
Intermediate - Expert
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.