These 360 Degrees Active Thermals have an ergonomic cut and are constructed with non-chaffing flatlock seams. They deliver a close fit and free movement in a warm and comfortable base layer.
Non-polarized polypropylene is melt-spun and woven to form a hydrophobic, warm and lightweight fabric: Polypro Active.
Polypro Active wicks sweat from the skin, greatly increasing the evaporation rate and maintains the user at their peak performance level.
Polypro Active has an extremely low thermal conductivity of 0.25W/(mK) which minimises the exchange of thermal energy.
These characteristics combine to keep athletes warm and dry throughout a range of climatic and aerobic conditions.
- Low thermal conductivity retains the body's natural heat
- The hydrophobic material wicks moisture away from the skin
- Ergonomic cut and flatlock seams for increased comfort
- Warm, lightweight and quick drying baselayer
- 100% Polypropylene
|Adult Unisex (cm)||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.