The Sidas Thermo CRT liner is a 100% thermoformable, moldable ski boot liner. What does all that mean? It means you get a liner that is completely customized to the shape of your foot for the ultimate in comfort and performance.
The Thermo CRT was developed in France over 2 years with some of the best boot fitters in the world. Utilizes varying thicknesses in key areas, the liner provides the perfect blend of support and cushioning once moulded to your lower limb.
These liners are great to rejuvenate an old pair of ski boots when the shells are in great condition and the liners have packed out. They'll be lighter and warmer than most stock ski boot liners too. Complete with laces and a flex zone on the calf, we personally use this liner in our backcountry ski boots with great success.
It is definitely recommended to use a custom footbed with this liner and at the very least a pre-fabricated insole. Even after being moulded by your boot fitter the liners can take a few days to break in, but once they do look out.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.