The POW Stealth Mitt is one of the toastiest leather mittens out there. This mitten will take you out there into to colder and colder conditions, because to you it won't feel any different! Featuring the standout combination of durable and waterproof GORE-TEX®, full Goatskin Leather, and PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, if you can only purchase one pair of mitts this season, the Stealth is a great choice.
- Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® Mittens
- Premium water repellent leather
- Fur lined inner cuff
- Unite POW Wrist Leash Included
- SHELL: "Grade A" Goatskin Leather
- PALM: "Grade A" Goatskin leather
- INSERT: Durable GORE-TEX® Glove Insert
- LINING: Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece
- INSULATION: 4oz PrimaLoft® Gold
- CLOSURE: Ultra Magic® no snag technology Velcro
Treat your gloves right and they will treat you right. Ski Gloves are a classic example of when a tiny bit of maintenance over the lifetime of a pair of gloves will keep them performing at their peak. Plenty of people swear that their gloves get better with time.
Given that they are the more prominent point of contact with the snow, besides your skis, it is important that their waterproofing and repellency is excellent.
Caring for Leather Gloves
Here are a few simple tips to keep your Leather Ski Gloves in tip top shape
Drying your Gloves
When drying gloves out after a day of skiing, keep them away from direct sources of heat. Airflow is great, sitting directly in front of a fire place will lead to dry/cracked leather.
Washing your Gloves
Never wash Leather Gloves in a washing machine! If they start to smell or gear stained, hand wash with warm water and a soft detergent. Air Dry & re-waterproof if necessary.
Conditioning the Leather portions of your gloves is the most important step to a long lasting ski glove. Conditioning the leather will keep the leather supple & waterproof and prevent it from drying out and cracking.
Caring for Synthetic Gloves
Synthetic gloves are a little easier to take care of. Drying them straight in front of a fire place isn't as bad, and certain gloves can even be washed in a washing machine.
Washing Ski Gloves with no Leather is a little easier. Tech Wash as detergent & hand wash is best. Machine wash is not recommended for keeping liners & insulation in shape.
If your gloves start to wet out on wet days, give them a once over with some Nikwax Proofer. If that doesn't solve it, may be worth an upgrade to a pair of Leather gloves, seriously Leather ski gloves are king!
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.