The Outdoor Tech Chips Wireless Headphone system is a universally compatible helmet audio system with incredible sound quality and easy to use controls. Bump your favourite tunes and receive phone calls wherever you find yourself on the hill.
Bluetooth connection makes this audio system compatible with most modern devices, even those without headphone jacks. 10-hour battery life will see you through the longest of ski days with your tunes intact.
- 40mm drivers deliver Hi-Fi sound to your lid, wirelessly. Yesssss
- Patented 2-button control system allows you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause music, answer calls, & engage the app from outside your helmet knit, without removing your gloves
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Built-in microphone for calls, chats with Siri or Google
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet
- 3.5mm audio-in jack for non-Bluetooth device compatibility
- Included 3.5mm wire controls volume, pauses, plays, and takes calls
- IP45 sweat- and water-resistant
- Tested to work perfectly at -20°C/-4° F (brrr, that's cold)
- PLAY TIME: 10 hours wireless on battery; infinite playback when wired
- STANDBY TIME: 280 hours
- WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet
- INCLUDES: USB Charging Cable, 3.5 to Micro-USB Converter, 3.5mm Audio Control Cable, ODT Logo Carry Pouch, User Manual & Stickers
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.