The Osprey Wheeled Transporter 90L is a functional roller, with ample room for overseas travel. The High Road Chassis has no issue navigating snow, cobbles or gravel. Built with a TPU Coated Nylon it is rugged, weatherproof and baggage handler resistant. Handles and lashings point galore, the Wheeled Transporter 90 has it all!
These rollers shrug off bad weather and rough treatment. 800D TPU-coated nylon provides incredible abrasion and water resistance, long-lasting #10 YKK zippers with overlapping flaps offer superb weather protection, and padded grab handles make hauling, tossing or dragging these packs easier.
The Transporter's wheels are made for more than terminal carpet and manicured sidewalks. The HighRoad Chassis' proven tubular aluminium frame and high-clearance design offers unmatched strength and structure in a lightweight package.
SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL
Padded grab handles and lashing points enable easy handling and secure transport, a single exterior pocket and two internal mesh pockets provide small item organization, and compression straps stabilize the load. The right features for this simple, rugged and capable travel solution.
- Wide easy to pack side-opening main access and weather-resistant double-flapped #10 YKK zippers with lockable sliders
- Large external end pocket keeps smaller items accessible
- Five padded tubular web grab handles make the bag easy to lift from any angle
- Six additional lash points ensure secure transport on a roof rack or pack animal
- Two large internal zippered mesh pockets help organize contents
- Two internal compression straps secure load
- Mesh-obscured ID window on end panel
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.