The Promachine 85 W proves that a soft boot can still fit and perform well. Built for light women who use a subtle touch to flex their boots, the 85 W has a low-volume 98mm last and is lightweight, making it energetic and reactive and allowing it to perform well on groomed trails, in bumps, and through crud. Its Primaloft® liner material provides a warm, plush feel, while the women’s specific lower articulated rear cuff delivers more calf space. Though soft-flexing, the 85 W utilizes stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell to create lateral stability and fast energy transfer, making it extremely quick and precise. For women who don’t want to sacrifice the perfect fit for a soft-flexing boot, the 85 W is ideal.
- Customization Liner: Yes Oven Customization
- Customization Shell: INFRARED
- Soles: 5355 PU (extra sales kit: WTR Gripwalk, Canted lifters)
- Shell: Bimat PU, Easy-Entry Soft Flap
- Cuff: Bimat PU (W)
- Footprint: PRECISION FIT PRIMALOFT
- Liner: ISOTHERM 3D W PRIMALOFT
- Buckles: 4 MICRO ALU
- Powerstrap: 35 MM
- Canting: DOUBLE
- Flex: 85
- Last: 98
- Volume: low
Ski Boot Flex:
Beginner - Advanced
Beginner - Advanced
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.