Following on from the success of their ski namesake, the K2 Mindbender 130 ski boot is a hard-charging, high-performance ski boot built to do everything.
Featuring integrated tech fittings, an unimpeded 50° range walk mode and measly weight of 1700g (per boot, 26.5) the Mindbender 130 will have you racing up the skin track. If it's a day for sitting on the chair lifts and skiing the resort, you won't notice any difference in performance compared to your dedicated alpine ski boots, making this a true crossover boot.
The 98mm last will feel snug around your foot, however there is a fair bit of volume through the calf and heel pocket for a 'narrow' fitting boot, so we definitely recommend a visit to your local boot fitter to make sure this the boot for you. If you've tried on the latest iteration of the K2 Recon, the Mindbender series will fit the same.
Oh, and the Mindbender 130 features possibly the easiest to use cam-style strap on the market with a pull tab on the buckle.
- Last: 98mm (26.5)
- Weight: 1675g (26.5)
- Walk mode: 50° range of motion
- Liner: Ultralon PrecisionFit Pro Tour
- Tech fittings: Yes, integrated into the shell
- Sole: Gripwalk ISO9523
- Buckles: 4 x micro-adjustable
- Strap: Cam Style
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.