5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Starting with the proven platform of the ION, G3 looked at every part, every mechanism, and every screw to evolve the idea of a fully featured binding at the lightest weight possible. The ZED is the definition of the next generation of lightweight high-performance touring bindings. At only 358 grams, its the lightest fully featured tech binding.
When talking about being fully featured, the G3 Zed has an adjustable heel track, allowing up to 30mm of adjustment, 2 heel risers and a flat climbing option, 10mm of elastic travel, optional brakes, rotating pins, G3 Ion Crampon compatibility, a wide mount pattern, perfect for driving wider skis and adjustable release values. Add to the fact they are ridiculously easy to use (in the world of tech bindings) and reasonably priced. The G3 Zed is a value-packed winner.
If your idea of a great backcountry ski day involves logging tons of vertical and bagging peaks. Check out the G3 Zed, its ease of use and reliability are unparalleled for how lightweight it is.
- Single screw for full adjustment of the vertical & lateral release
- Simple, minimal Boot Stop for effective step-in guidance
- Streamlined shapes maintain full performance at minimal weight
- QuickFlick heel lifts are easy to manipulate with your ski pole
- Heel turret can be turned in either direction for touring
- Single tool simplicity with all binding mounts & adjustments (Pozi #3)
- 30 mm length adjustment on the heel to fine tune for each setup
- Toe jaw strength clears excess snow every time they close
- Anti-snow packing features built into the toe and brake designs keep snow away and make for a confidence-inspiring step-in
- Optimal toe elasticity for maximum energy absorption & minimized prerelease
- 10 mm range of forward pressure in the heel to maintain a consistent release
- Wide freeride mount transfers power to the ski & provides pull-out resistance
- The wide centre support of the turret and a metal wrap-around base transfer power and precision to the ski
- Optional add-on brake is easy to install/uninstall (Sold separately)
- Compatible with the ION Crampon for icy ascents
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Contact us with your proof of purchase to begin the process.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.