5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Black Crows for all, Groms on the Junius will be the coolest on the hill.
Cap construction, tip & tail rocker with camber underfoot gives a flexible, nimble and forgiving platform to ski all over the mountain in Australian conditions.
- Intermediary float for kids: 80-85 mm at the waist.
- Double rocker: great handling, control and pivot.
- Middle classic camber: classic camber under foot with intermediary contact ski/snow for a perfect balance between placement and handling.
- Short radius: good movement on the turn which facilitates the learning of carving turns.
- Supple flex: comfortable and accessible.
Rocker - Camber - Rocker
Rocker - Camber - Rocker
Beginner - Advanced
Beginner - Advanced
Length 130 140 150 Tip Width (mm) 106 121 121 Waist Width (mm) 80 85 85 Tail Width (mm) 106 111 111 Radius 15m 11m 14m
|Kids Ski Size Guide||Ski Length (cm)|
|Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Beginner||Experienced|
How to Use
- Measure your kid's Height & Weight
- Match each Height & Weight to the size chart above
- If the results for Height/Weight are on separate lines, look for skis between the two results.
I.E. If your kid is 120cm tall & 21kg and a beginner skier, you should look for 95 - 100cm Skis.
Other Factors to Consider
Kids skis being too long have the potential to really harm their ability to progress. If you are looking to get multiple years out of a pair of skis, try not to size them up too much. Letting them ski an extra year on a pair that is a little short is much better than putting them on a pair that is 10cm too long in order to prolong the life of a ski.
Normally you can comfortably get 2 years out of a pair of kids skis, then upgrade to the model that is 20cm longer. Kids who ski a lot will benefit from sizing up 10 cm each year as they grow but that approach can be very expensive for those who only ski a little.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Contact us with your proof of purchase to begin the process.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.