This is a guide for measuring your feet at home to size for ski boots. Although it does not replace the value of seeing a qualified boot fitter it will help you make a decision about sizing.
- Tape measure or ruler
- Stand on a piece of paper with your heel against a wall. Make sure the paper is flush against the wall.
- If your foot is longer than the piece of paper, stick two sheets together.
- Trace from the widest part on the inside of your foot, around your toes, to the widest part on the outside of your foot. You may need a friend to help with this.
- Measure from the end of the paper where your heel was to the longest part of your foot and record the number in centimetres.
- Measure across the widest part of your foot tracing to determine your last width and record the number in millimetres.
- Now you have your measurements!
Make sure to repeat the process for your other foot as nearly all people have different size feet.