5 Great reasons to buy from us:
The Nordica Speedmachine 110 is a fantastic boot for the intermediate skier who ventures all over the mountain. It will perform equally well whether it be on the groomers, between the trees, or in the fresh snow. Comfort is a priority and easily achieved with the customisable Infrared Tri-Force shell and 3D Performance Fit liner with PrimaloftⓇ insulation for warmth.
Like its older brother the Speedmachine 130, the toe-box feels pretty true to a 100mm last. It has a medium volume fit over the instep which will accommodate the standard Aussie foot nicely. The upper cuff of the boot will suit the less developed to standard size men's calf. Even if there are slight pressure points the new Tri-Force construction and shell plastics from Nordica allow for easy adaptability to any foot shape. The fully thermo-moldable liner will provide great all-day comfort right from the beginning with high performance and energy transfer. The 110 flex rating is accurate and will be suited to an intermediate skier.
- 100mm last (26.5)
- 1990g per ski boot (26.5)
- Flex: 110. Adjustable via two rivets on the spine of the boot
- Infrared Tri-force Shell plastic allows for easy modification by a boot fitter
- 3D Precision fit liner with PrimaloftⓇ insulation is thermo-moldable
- Double cuff adjustment to match the angle of the lower leg
- Weather shield to keep your foot dry
- Replaceable extra-grip high traction polyurethane soles
- Volume: Suited to the standard foot
- Cuff Shape: Suited to the standard calf size
- Powerstrap: Yes
Ski Boot Flex:
Beginner - Advanced
Beginner - Advanced
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.