The ATK Haute Route 2.0 Bindings are a light and fast solution to getting out in the backcountry. The beautifully CNC'ed aluminium construction is bomber whilst remaining super lightweight, only 165 grams, the lightest touring binding we have ever stocked by a longshot.
These bindings are perfect for multi-day ascents, hut trips and other various epic trips, not for daily use in and around the resort. They are named after one of the most epic multi-day hut trips in the world for a reason. The famed Haute Route is an epic Alps traverse that aussieskiers Richard and Nicole completed in 2015.
The Haute Route is a brakeless binding and comes with ATK's very popular Kevlar Core Leashes.
Ease of use, up-hill performance, absolute down-hill conduction: the Haute Route of your dreams!
- Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
- Monolink Technology 1.0: one of the toe arms does not present springs, and provides a higher clamping stiffness in addition to a lower weight.
- New Lever Design: the new front lever design provides a more comfortable activation of the same, adding a seat for the pole tip stabilization during the front release. The lever now presents a wider leash hooking hollow for a simpler insertion of the same.
- Integrated heel flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm and +50 mm.
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the typical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.
- WEIGHT: 165 GR
- MATERIALS: ALU 7075, Stainless Steel,
- RELEASE: 5-10
- ADJUSTMENT: 30 mm Adjustment Plates included
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.