5 Great reasons to buy from us:
The Montana Mitts from The North Face are everything you could want in a pair of mittens. Warm Heatseeker insulation, soft high pile fleece lining, women's specific fit and Gore-Tex waterproofing. The Montana Mittens are designed with a long cuff to keep snow out and your hands toasty and warm inside.
- Women’s warm, waterproof Gore-Tex® Mittens
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® insert improves dexterity
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Internal finger separators allow for greater dexterity and perspiration control
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Shell: DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon Herringbone Tweed
- Palm: Synthetic Leather
- Palm Insulation: 150 G Heatseeker™
- Back-Of-Hand Insulation: 250 G Heatseeker™
- Lining: 100% Polyester High-Pile Fleece
- Insert: Gore-Tex® Products
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean Only
The North Face Gloves tend to fit a little tighter than this size guide suggests, we recommend sizing up from the size you measure above.
Treat your gloves right and they will treat you right. Ski Gloves are a classic example of when a tiny bit of maintenance over the lifetime of a pair of gloves will keep them performing at their peak. Plenty of people swear that their gloves get better with time.
Given that they are the more prominent point of contact with the snow, besides your skis, it is important that their waterproofing and repellency is excellent.
Caring for Leather Gloves
Here are a few simple tips to keep your Leather Ski Gloves in tip top shape
Drying your Gloves
When drying gloves out after a day of skiing, keep them away from direct sources of heat. Airflow is great, sitting directly in front of a fire place will lead to dry/cracked leather.
Washing your Gloves
Never wash Leather Gloves in a washing machine! If they start to smell or gear stained, hand wash with warm water and a soft detergent. Air Dry & re-waterproof if necessary.
Conditioning the Leather portions of your gloves is the most important step to a long lasting ski glove. Conditioning the leather will keep the leather supple & waterproof and prevent it from drying out and cracking.
Caring for Synthetic Gloves
Synthetic gloves are a little easier to take care of. Drying them straight in front of a fire place isn't as bad, and certain gloves can even be washed in a washing machine.
Washing Ski Gloves with no Leather is a little easier. Tech Wash as detergent & hand wash is best. Machine wash is not recommended for keeping liners & insulation in shape.
If your gloves start to wet out on wet days, give them a once over with some Nikwax Proofer. If that doesn't solve it, may be worth an upgrade to a pair of Leather gloves, seriously Leather ski gloves are king!
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a repair or replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.
- Boots that have been heat-moulded or customised in any way in-store can't be returned
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
They sorted me out with a new backcountry setup, and couldn't have been more helpful. Answered all my questions about tech bindings and boots. They obviously use the gear, and seriously know their stuff. They tracked down some hard to find items, and then got my gear sorted and in the post the same afternoon I ordered it. So glad I found this place!
- David M
"GREAT SERVICE AND REALLY FRIENDLY"
I'm in Sydney and they're in Melbourne but no problem getting on the phone with my boot size to mount the bindings and very kindly trim the skins for the skis. Shipping was fast and am impressed by their personal service. Thanks guys! Would definitely shop here again.
- Milan S
"20 YEARS OF PAIN, GONE!"
These insoles have fixed my lifelong pain that I've experienced wearing ski boots. Within 2 hours of skiing with these, my body adjusted to them and I have yet to experience any discomfort / pain whilst using these. 2020 is the first year I've returned to Melbourne from skiing pain free! Will recommend to all my friends.
- Brandon F
“EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE”
I’m very happy with the advice and service i received from Aussieskier before buying my new skis. The staff are super helpful and sent my skis by courier straight away so I had them in time for an overseas trip. The skis arrived in perfect condition with binding attached and exactly as expected. I would definitely buy from Aussieskier again in the future.
- Christina G
- Opens in a new window.