The Tecnica Mach1 120 HVL is a new addition to the successful Mach1 family and will allow skiers with wider, high volume (HVL) feet to experience the feeling of a performance ski boot.
With a wide, 103mm last and extra height through the toe box and instep, the Mach1 120 HVL is perfect for big and thick looking feet. A stout 120 flex rating will give skiers more than enough resistance for excellent energy transmission into the ski. Tecnica's C.A.S (Custom Adaptive Shapes) technology features on this ski boot, with a moldable and grindable liner, boot fitter friendly shell manipulation, and a grindable boot board.
- 103mm last (26.5)
- Shell: Polyester with quick-instep for easy entry
- 45mm Power Strap
- ISO 5355 soles
- Micro aluminium buckles with lift lock
- Cuff alignment: double oversized canting screwed
- Asymmetric power transmission: Different density plastics to increase energy transfer to the ski edge and lateral energy transfer.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.