The Tecnica Cochise 110 is a freeride boot for strong intermediate skiers. With a flex rating of 110 in a performance fit 99mm last, on and off piste skiing will be precise and accurate.
A lightweight shell with a ski and hike system that unlocks the cuff to allow a 42° range of motion in ascent mode turns any backcountry or sidecountry mission into a leisurely stroll.
You'll find Tecnica's Custom Adaptive Shape technology present in this boot, and it will allow your boot fitter easily adapt, mould and stretch the ski boot and liner to make sure you get that your boots dialled in.
- 99mm last
- C.A.S.: liner & shell
- Shell: bi-material Polyester
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Footprint: ISO 5355
- Mobility Cuff: NEW - Self Adjusting System
- 42° range of motion in walk mode
- Liner: ULTRAFIT CAS liner
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Ratchets: all screwed - single hook on the cuff
- Powerstrap: 45mm