The new Salomon S Pro 120 picks up where the X Pro series left off and is well-fitting ski boot that doesn't skimp out on performance.
Featuring a 100mm last in a 26.5, the new Coreframe has reduced the weight of the boots around 15% down to 1750g. That means more energy saving for you, so you can ski longer. The S Pro series also features Custom Shell HD, which will allow your local ski boot fitter to mold the shell of the ski boot, as well as the liner, to your lower limb to take care of any pressure points and give you the ultimate in comfort. This process allows the ski boot to expand up to 6mm, which is a huge amount in ski boot land.
The downhill performance is strong, with a high cuff for excellent leverage and softer plastics in the 'sense amplifier' section, through the top medial side of the boot of more rebound when exiting the turn.
Last: 100mm (26.5) - expandable to 106mm
Weight: 1750g (26.5)
Sole: ISO5355 Alpine
Plastic: Polyurethane Custom Shell HD
Powerstrap: Yes, 45mm
Liner: Moldable, seamless
Ski Boot Flex:
Intermediate - Expert
Intermediate - Expert
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.