Now in its second year of production, the Salomon QST Pro 130 TR is back after a successful entrance the market. This year the QST Pro 130 TR comes out of the box with Alpine Touring ISO 9523 compliant soles, although standard ISO 5535 soles are also included in the box. 360° Custom Shell technologies will allow your bootfitter to completely adapt the boot to the shape of your foot and lower leg, pushing the width from a 100mm lasted boot out to a 106mm. A custom fit liner and the Endofit tongue will give great resort performance yet still maintain comfort for long back country missions. At a weight of 1725g per boot in a 26.5 and a walk mode that unlocks a massive 40° range of motion, the QST Pro 130 TR should definitely be on your radar if you’re after a ‘cross-over’ style boot that will perform equally well on the skin track as it will inbounds.
Initial impressions in a shop-test of the QST Pro 130 TR are of a boot that fits nice and snug around the whole foot and lower leg without being overly tight. The flex feels a little soft for a true 130 rated boot however we expect this to stiffen in colder temperatures and be pretty spot on. Thanks to the the Endofit tongue, which functions somewhat similar to a separate part of the shell a.k.a 3 Piece Full Tilt boots, there is a secure fit over the instep. Even if there is pressure coming from the shell, Salomon use a plastic called Kaprolene which allows them to mold any shell to a pretty much any foot. In the case of the QST Pro 130 TR, it will expand the last width from 100mm to 106mm, or from a standard width boot to a very wide boot. Pre-molded ankle pockets deliver great ankle hold and comfort whilst the upper cuff fits securely around a standard calf shape with the use of a cam style power strap and oversized shin buckle.
Touring in the Salomon QST Pro 130 TR will be effortless with its lightweight, standard tech inserts and great walk mode. A rockered sole with Contact Grip will make walking and scrambling over rocks much easier and much more safe.
- 360° Custom Shell allows for easy modification from your boot fitter to suit a wide range of foot types
- ISO 9523 compliant touring soles with Tech Inserts and rockered sole. Interchangeable flat ISO 5355 (standard DIN) soles are included in the box
- Oversized Pivot
- Motion Fit unlocks the cuff for 40° range of motion in walk mode
- Flex: 130
- Volume: Standard
- Cuff shape: Standard size calf
- Last: 100/106mm
- Powerstrap: Yes - cam style buckle
- Weight: 1725g per boot in size 26.5 with touring soles
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.