Perfect for your kids to become little rippers. The QST Max Jr Skis are light and easy to manoeuvre. Kids are bound to love the bright and fun graphics as they tear down the mountain.
LENGTHS: 100, 110, 120
SIDECUT: 105/67/86 (110 cm)
Carving, All Mountain
Carving, All Mountain
Length 100 110 120 Tip Width (mm) Waist Width (mm) Tail Width (mm) Radius
|Kids Ski Size Guide||Ski Length (cm)|
|Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Beginner||Experienced|
How to Use
- Measure your kid's Height & Weight
- Match each Height & Weight to the size chart above
- If the results for Height/Weight are on separate lines, look for skis between the two results.
I.E. If your kid is 120cm tall & 21kg and a beginner skier, you should look for 95 - 100cm Skis.
Other Factors to Consider
Kids skis being too long have the potential to really harm their ability to progress. If you are looking to get multiple years out of a pair of skis, try not to size them up too much. Letting them ski an extra year on a pair that is a little short is much better than putting them on a pair that is 10cm too long in order to prolong the life of a ski.
Normally you can comfortably get 2 years out of a pair of kids skis, then upgrade to the model that is 20cm longer. Kids who ski a lot will benefit from sizing up 10 cm each year as they grow but that approach can be very expensive for those who only ski a little.
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.