The lightweight Pearl Origins Ski Helmet has a sleek style and offers you the kind of protection you need to go all mountain. It’s a great way to keep your noggin protected and also a comfortable way of doing it too.
Featuring a Half Shell construction, the Cruiser comes with soft ear pads and uses the combination of an injected ABS Shell that is super durable and an EPS liner to help absorb harsh impacts. The use of this construction provides you with the protection you need to hit those features in confidence without sacrificing all-day comfort.
With the use of an intuitive righty-tighty and lefty-loosey mechanical adjustment system, you'll be able to get a nice fit each time you wear the helmet.
Great protection, great fit and lightweight versatility makes the Cruiser worthy of any skiing adventure.
- Removable and washable liner
- Comfortable integral Lining
- Half Shell - A helmet design with soft ear covers for more comfort and modern style
- Injected ABS + EPS Liner
- Removable ear pads
- Audio System compatible
- Airflow Ventilation - Channels designed inside the shell provide even air movement all over your head
- Matte finish
- Padding around the chin strap of the helmet reduces chaffing and improves comfort
- One size fits all - mechanical adjustment system for a wider size range.
- Round fit
- Weight: 420g