The Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle is a fully featured H2NO® Ski Pant loaded with lightweight but heavy duty Thermogreen insulation. The Feminine Fit allows for ample movement in a slim and articulated style.
With Thigh Vents, an Internal elastic fit system, and reinforced durable gaiters, these pants have everything you could possibly want.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen® insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro-twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved