The Patagonia Powder Bowl Hacket is built tough with 2L GORE-TEX® fabric to provide a windproof and breathable/waterproof layer.
The fit is articulated and tailored for free movement
It is a lined, but not insulated shell which gives flexibility to be worn in a wide range of temperatures with the option of layering underneath to tailor warmth levels to your personal preference.
This is a perfect jacket for a skier that doesn't want the minimalism of a more mountaineering-oriented shell but prefers to insulate independently of their outerwear - in short its a perfect shell option for a skier that skies both in and out of the resort.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector