The Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight base layers are some of the warmest base layers out there. Don't get cold out there this winter, the Capilene TW base layers will take the edge off.
They boast an incredible amount of warmth due to the lofted Polartec Power Grid fabric, by trapping that extra air right next to skin, these base layers keep you more toasty than even the best quality merino. The open-grid style of construction gives these base layers an incredible ability to breathe and keep sweat away from your skin, ultimately keeping you even warmer!
Nothing compares to the odour control of merino base layers, but after being treated with the HeiQ anti-odour treatment these 100% synthetic thermals do a good job of keeping you stench free.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 139 g (4.9 oz)
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.