There normally really isn't much to say about a Cotton T-Shirt. However, Patagonia is doing everything they can to change that! The Fitz Roy is a lightweight organic cotton T-shirt that uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt.
Sourcing their materials from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative, Patagonia are able to ensure that the highest standard of Organic Cotton is used. The original artwork is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free.
The cut of the T is fairly classic, with crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. All of their T-Shirts feature the same durability conscious design, aimed to keep their product on your back for longer and out of the landfill for good.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing