The Osprey Transporter 65L is the next step up from the 40L in the award-winning Transporter Duffle series. Perfectly sized for short trips overseas and shorter expeditions.
The Transporters are built tough, the outer TPU coated fabric will last years of airline abuse with ease. Webbing and handles coat the outside to make handling and lashing them down a breeze.
TOUGH AS NAILS
Dual-sided TPU coating inside and out, burly hardware, stiffened main body fabric with protective accent ribs, overlapping zipper rain flaps and design details protect your gear from external elements like snow, rain, hail and sun while keeping your sharp points from poking through.
GEAR INTENSIVE ACTIVITIES
Duffels are workhorses, plain and simple. We stuff them full of more than we should, why not provide a reasonable way to carry them? These duffels amplify your experience, making the way ahead, no matter the distance, clear and easy. Expedition ready, these duffels won’t weigh you down when it comes time to shoulder the load.
- Zippered end pocket with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Four burly webbing grab handles
- Eight side panel web lashing points securing duffel or attaching gear
- Four lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Large, lockable U-zip access to the main compartment
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Shoulder strap included
- Volume: 65L
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Dimensions: 60 x 36 x 32cm
Any defective items that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period will be returned to the manufacturer or their local agent for warranty assessment.
The manufacturer or their local agent has sole discretion in determining whether an item is defective and qualifies for a replacement.
Be sensible – if you slide rails or hit rocks, your skis aren’t going to get replaced.
Chips to the edges of a ski's topsheet & topsheet peeling caused by skiing with your feet close together or banging your skis together on a lift are not covered by warranty.
Luggage: Please note that luggage warranties specifically refer to manufacturing defects, not damage sustained during travel. For example a tear in the fabric isn't covered, but a burst seam or defective zip is.
Airline policies differ, but generally require you to report damage sustained to your luggage either at the airport or within 1-3 days of your flights in order to receive compensation.
Too big, too small, not stoked on the colour? No worries!
If you are not happy with your product purchased from aussieskier.com you can return, subject to the below conditions, within 30 days of purchasing your item. First step is to lodge an RMA request on our Return Portal
Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for a return. (Under Australian Consumer Law, defective items are not affected by this policy and will be treated as per the above Warranty section)
Return shipping to us is at your own cost.
- The item must be in unused/unworn and in re-saleable condition
- Packaging must be original & undamaged with all stickers/tags etc still attached & factory seal intact.
- Avalanche Safety items are not eligible for returns
- Device must not have been turned on and/or the battery inserted.
- Device must be returned in factory sealed packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns/exchanges on skis that have been mounted.
- Specifically for ski boots we ask you to not mark the soles while trying them on at home, only walk on carpet, boots used on concrete/hard surfaces will be refused a return.
- Any attempt at heat moulding/boot modification will void the eligibility for return.